If you own a house or condominium, or have a rental property, you need homeowner’s insurance. This insurance provides financial protection in the event of damage to your home, or if someone has been injured in your home or property. The insurance policy you buy will determine what kind of hazards you are insured against.

You can save money on your homeowner’s insurance if you know how!

A Homeowner’s Policy covers:

The physical structure of your home
Additional structures on your property (such as swimming pool, etc.)
The contents of your home (items of special value, jewelry, and fine art may need to be covered separately.)
Personal liability
Additional costs

Remember Flood insurance is sold separately from Homeowner’s insurance


• If you have a security alarm
• If your house is 20 years or less